Credit Card Fraud Prevention
This is a service for online merchants (online sellers), which allows you to instantly assess the risk (probability) of fraud when paying for goods or services by credit card (bank card).
Internet sellers (merchants) can automate the process of enterprise solutions instantly based on our assessment services.
Diginet Online Credit Card Fraud Detection uses a proprietary algorithm to assess the risks that may arise in the online payment for goods or services using a credit card.
Our algorithms are based on the known risk factors for the assessment and use specific databases.
The extent of fraud is directly proportional to the risk assessment of the input values.
The higher the score, the higher the risk that the transaction (Transaction) – fraudulent.
The decision comes after the blocking of money to the payer’s bank card to transfer money to the account of the seller.
Online merchants can automate their business processes in real time (online, instantly)
This will allow online sellers:
– Avoid loss of revenue,
– Reduce unproductive expenditure
– Avoid chargeback
– Reduce the reserve fund
Integration with the service «Online Credit Card Fraud Detection»
there is 2 ways
– Either via automatic rezhame XML Web Service
– Either manually by filling the Online Form.
To estimate the score of Online Fraud Detection risk the merchant should provide the following parameters on online transaction
1) information about the credit card holder (payer)
– IP address of credit card holder (IPv4 or IPv6)
– Address, city and country, and zip code of a credit card holder (payer)
– Email payer
– Phone number of the payer
2) information about the bank issuing the bank card
– The BIN Bank code – the first 6 digits of a credit card, the issuing bank
– The name of the issuing bank, which is that released this map
– Telephone number of the bank support, indicated on the back of the credit card.
3) the address of delivery of the goods / services
– Delivery address, delivery address if different from the address of the payer
– The city of delivery, if the delivery of the city is different from the city of payer
– Delivery of the index, if the index is different from the shipping payer index
– The country of delivery, if the delivery of a country different from the country of the payer
4) Additional information
– Transaction ID