Our services for E-commerce Sites
– analyzing and improving visibility of a website in the Internet
– improving site usability (ease of use)
– increase in traffic to your web site
– attracting the target audience
– development and optimization of business processes and process streams of e-commerce site
As a result, these actions will lead to an increase in online sales and revenue from e-commerce.
We offer consulting services in the field of electronic and mobile commerce:
– analysis of your business and estimation its potential in the Internet
– definition of the creative, functional and technical requirements (now and in the near future)
– creation of an effective strategy for mobile e-commerce (M-commerce)
– development of requirements for “Search Engine Optimization”
– development of e-commerce strategy for your site based on best practices
– elaboration of recommendations for the design of architecture, layout, site maps and process flows
– formation of the main goals of e-commerce for your company
– indication of the main stages for the presentation of your product or service in e-commerce
– formation of reviews and assistance in the selection a better third-party offers for integration in your business processes
– launch of new or optimizing an existing e-commerce site
Start-up a successful e-commerce site
We specialize in helping companies to create successful e-commerce sites at any stage.
We have developed a proven methodology for achieving this goal.
Formation of Ecommerce Requirement Specifications (ERS)
If you want to set up a website for your cliesnts or plan to implement a system of processing of orders on the Internet for your customers and partners, these services are for you. This can be useful for both B2B sites (Business to Business) and B2C (Business to Consumer).
Specification requirements for electronic commerce include the following steps:
– define business goals, target markets and indicators of success
– creation of the requirements for functional, SEO, content on the site and the technical parameters for the site
– development of a site development plan and Sitemaps (site maps) and the “road map” with information architecture, and technology flows.