We collect information from you in various ways when you use our websites and Applications. We may collect personal information you directly provide on our websites. In addition, we may collect personal information from you as a user of our Applications. Information collected may includes name and email address, demographic information such as gender, education, birth date, preferences, and interests, and any other information requested from you. We may supplement this information with information collected from other companies. In addition, when you visit our websites, some information may be automatically collected. For example, it is standard for your Web browser to automatically send information to every website you visit including ours. That information includes your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and referring website addresses. We may also collect information about your computer’s operating system and information about your usage and activity on our websites.
For our internal monitoring of quality of service your support call maybe recorded. This would be explicitly told to you and you are at liberty to disconnect the call and request for a call which may not be recorded.
We use your personal information to provide you with services, to operate and improve our websites and Applications, to send you messages, and for other purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our websites or in connection with our services. For example, we may use the information we collect from you on our websites and Applications:
- to personalize and improve your experience on our websites and with our Applications;
- to respond to comments and questions and provide better customer service;
- to deliver service messages and other services and content you request and to send information related to accounts and services, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- to send you information about new promotions, products, and services offered by Canbay IT Solutions and our selected partners; and
- to conduct an aggregated analysis of the performance of promotions.
AR Online Solutions takes reasonable security measures to protect your personal information to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are impenetrable.
If you use a password on our Site, you are responsible for keeping it confidential. Do not share it with any other person. If you believe your password has been misused, please advise us immediately.
AR Online Solutions may change this Policy from time to time. We encourage you to review this Policy whenever you visit our websites or use our Applications to understand how your personal information is used.