Website audit and SEO optimization
Search Engine Optimization (or SEO) is to raise the site positions in search engines results pages (SERP) for certain users’ queries.
One of the important tasks of search engine optimization is to increase the SERPs without advertising, or “organic search”.
It is believed if the site meets the requirements of search engine optimization, the website is user friendly, and should have high rankings in the search engines.
As a result, there is an increase in the number of visits to news sites, or the number of potential customers for commercial sites.
As a consequence, this leads to an increase in financial returns from the site (Site Monetization).
Search Engine Optimization. Steps
step 1) A website SEO audit
- Check the web pages load speed (page speed analysis)
- Check if web site is mobile friendly (vieving if web site is corretly viewing on mobile devices: smartphones and tablets)
(If your site is not optimized for mobile devices, it has a low ranking in the search engines)
- Checking validity of html-code and css-styles
- Search of «broken links»
- Checking correctness of settings of redirects and errors
- Analysis of the existing external links to your site
on completion of this step
Preparation of the report on detected errors with recommended actions to fix them
step 2) Analysis of the “website visibility ” in the search engines Goolgle.com and Yandex.ru
Visibility of the site this is a list of search queries for which the site attracts traffic from the search engines as well, advertisements and banners, including social networks.
Analysis of the mentioned queries allows you:
- to make an analysis of the existing search engine traffic to your web site
- to analyze the effectiveness of each ad campaigns from a single (generalized) report
In addition to analysis of the «visibility of your website», we can also carry out analysis of the «visibility of your competitors’ sites».
This will let you know which keywords lead to your competitors’ sites, or similar sites in other (neighboring) regions, and, if necessary, you can make a correction to your website, or in your advertising strategy to make it more effective.
step 3) Preparation of semantic core of site and the analysis of texts
The semantic core – a set of keywords that best characterize the activity, product or service offered on the web site.
This will allow to improve the organic search of the site by search engines, ie higher positions (rankings) in the search engines and without advertising.
If necessary, and by agreement with the client, we can
- to preapare the offers to change the web-site’s content, adding chapters or pages
- to optimize web site content
step 4) Basic site optimization for Google and Yandex
Prescription agreed SEO tags (title, description, keywords) for the pages.
step 5) Installation and Setup – SiteMap
Preparation, installation and configuration of SiteMap for search engines Google and Yandex